We recently posted an article about the FHFA’s proposed modification to the servicer eligibility standards to be approved to sell and service for the GSEs.
The proposed modifications, released on January 31, have been posted to allow for 60 days of comment. FHFA anticipates finalizing these requirements in the second quarter of 2020 and expects the requirements to take effect six months after they are finalized.
It’s a critical issue that Mortgage Media has been following every step of the way. We want to make sure you haven’t missed anything and are armed with as much knowledge as possible on this complex subject.
Here are the facts, insights, opinions and top 25 Mortgage Media posts you need:
- FHFA Purchase Only House Price Index – MBA Chart of the Week
- GSEs and FHFA, Housing Sales, Mortgage Servicing Policy, and Credit Availability
- Price Wars, Urban Fatigue, FHFA and Rates
- WSJ: Senate Banking Committee Sets Hearing Date for Calabria FHFA Nomination
- Industry Busy with IMB Conference, Shutdown Impact, FHFA’s GSE Plan and More
- Shutdown, GSEs, FHFA and Home Sales
- Senate Dems Raise Concerns About GSE Reform
- Stan Middleman: GSE Reform, Market Corrections and Election Year Impact
- Urban Institute Paper Looks at Administration’s ‘Perplexing Plans’ for GSE Reform
- Piecemeal GSE Reform is Risky
- Friday Wrap: October Effect, Labor Buoys Economy, GSE Shift
- GSE Decisions: The Devil You Know?
- Brian O’Reilly on GSEs, Tech and the State of the Market
- GSEs Lift 2019 Mortgage Origination Outlook
- Analyzing The Impacts Of Administrative GSE Reform
- Bloomberg Editorial Board: Keep GSEs in Conservatorship
- On the Precipice of Change: In Support of GSE Reform
- Moody’s Looks at GSE Steps Ahead – Disruption Risk High
- Two Days of Senate Banking Hearings on the GSEs
- Looking Closer at the President’s Budget and The GSEs
- Michael Bright: Looking Under the Hood at Ginnie Mae, GSE Reform and Securitization
- Parrott, Stevens and Zandi: How Chairman Crapo’s Outline for GSE Reform Might Work
- Senate Takes First Step On GSE Reform
- GAO Releases Report on GSE Conservatorship
- Jim Parrott and Dave Stevens Talk Leadership Changes, False Claims Act and GSE Reform