With the Risk & Compliance Summit 2020 coming up this spring, it’s time to get up to speed on the issues.
The conference, to be held in Chicago April 5 -7, will offer a variety of perspectives on critical issues in mortgage compliance from thought leaders who will address current and emerging challenges in maintaining compliance.
While the conference will prepare you for upcoming regulatory changes, as well as enable you to enhance your day-to-day compliance operations, it doesn’t hurt to have a helpful refresher on what’s taken place over the last year.
Check out what some industry leaders had to say on a wide range of topics that will be the focus of the conference:
- John Vong: Compliance, Planning and Regulations
- Regulatory Compliance: The Role of Tech in Mortgage
- The Evolution of the Compliance Officer
- Piecemeal GSE Reform is Risky
- Moody’s Looks at GSE Steps Ahead – Disruption Risk High
- Opportunity and Risk
- Plenty of Risk to Go Around
- GSEs and FHFA, Housing Sales, Mortgage Servicing Policy, and Credit Availability
- The Trade: Sell Servicing, Buy a Bank
- Tech, Servicing and the Personal Touch
- Navigating the Regulatory Labyrinth
- Barry Zigas and Dave Stevens: 2019 Outlook Cloudy, But Not Without Hope