Before you start the countdown to midnight, wait for the ball to drop, and welcome the New Year by raising a glass and singing Auld Lang Syne, let’s take a moment to look back on 2019.
Here are a few of the best stories from Mortgage Media to help you recall and reflect on the moments of this past year that will shape, and likely define, our industry moving into 2020.
- Former FHA Commissioner: Reform Before Recapitalization
- Why Mortgage Lenders Love A Worried Economy
- Letting the QM Patch Expire Will Help First-Time Buyers
- Analyzing The Impacts Of Administrative GSE Reform
- Commercial Multifamily Real Estate: Less Headwind, Strong Economy at Our Tail
- Challenging Days for Lenders
- Good News, Bad News on the Horizon
- ‘The Opportunity Equals the Struggle’
- Michael Bright: Looking Under the Hood at Ginnie Mae, GSE Reform and Securitization
- Tim Mayopoulos: A Safer, Better Housing Finance System