Mortgage Media wants readers to stay informed, and shares articles publicly available from RSS feeds. Here are some of the latest articles from other online mortgage publications.
- Mortgage and refinance rates today, July 28, 2021
Today’s mortgage and refinance rates Yet again, average mortgage rates inched lower yesterday. And the cumulative effect of all the falls since […]
- Zillow Home Loans Review for 2021
Zillow Home Loans review showing how Zillow compares to other top lenders for mortgage rates, loan options, and customer service.
- Mortgage and refinance rates today, July 27, 2021
Today’s mortgage and refinance rates Average mortgage rates inched lower again yesterday. It was the smallest measurable fall. But it set a new […]
- Pros and cons of a 20 percent down payment (Podcast)
You don't need 20 percent down to buy a house. And even if you have the cash, putting 20 down might not be the best move. Explore your options here.
- Mortgage and refinance rates today, July 26, 2021
Today’s mortgage and refinance rates Average mortgage rates inched lower last Friday. So these rates are now back down to their lowest level in […]
- New homes sales slump expected, say brokers
"Unsustainable" and "out of control" price increases crowding out prospective buyers
- Condos on the up amid pandemic shift and cost of SFRs
Highest rise in prices for second consecutive month a sign-of-the-times
- Rising Stars 2021 – Entries now open
MPA showcases the country’s emerging industry talents
- Forbearance numbers continue to fall – MBA
Small drop in share of loans in forbearance represents 21st consecutive week of declines
- Mortgage refinancing picks back up as rates reach new lows
Meanwhile, purchase applications drop for second straight week